Performs a variety of duties in preparing, distributing and cleanup of food for patients and staff such as serves hot food to staff in the cafeteria, cleans equipment and general work area, maintains a sanitary and orderly work area, responsible for patient menus.
· Responsible for trays being delivered timely, properly and accurately.
· Assist the cook in doing prep work.
· Dishwashing, restocking refrigerators on the nursing floors, serving food in a hospital setting.
· Ability to stand and/or walk at least five hours per day.
· Ability to life and/or carry over 20 pounds on a regular basis.
· Ability to push/pull over 25 pounds on a regular basis.
· Available shifts: 5am-1:30pm, 6am-2:30pm, and 11am-7:30pm.
· Every other weekend required.
This is a brief summary of the job responsibilities, for complete list refer to the responsibility outline. You can request a copy from HR Manager or you’ll be given one upon further inquiry.
University of Kansas Health System- Great Bend Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.